Thursday, April 22, 2010

♥ Senior Pics 2010 by Jessica Shae ♥

The amazing Jessica Shae took my senior pics last week around town.  We had an amazing time starting off with a trip to Sonic, where many accents were used.  Jessica, thank you soo much for coming and doing my senior pics for me!  I absolutely LOVE them!  I had the hardest time deciding which ones I would use for my invitations because I loved them all so very much!  I can't wait till the next time we get together! Again, thank you so much! 


My Favorite!



 











Dr. PEPPER!! My 2nd favorite drink!


I love the way the paint is on the brick!

and just for fun...

Much Love,
♥ Ashley Marie 

3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful my dear! How is the second week of IPS going? Hope it's AWESOME!!! Don't miss me to much :P tell everyone HI for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my darling Grace! PWP2 is amazing! It's harder but really good! We're leaning how to use lightroom and photoshop. We haven't really gone out on a photoshoot yet this week. Like we've done them right around the class room. Tomorrow we will be going downtown SA and taking pics of some models. That's going to be fun!! I will tell everyone hi for you. Love you girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Jessica *did* do an amazing job...although, it must have been easy with such a beautiful model ;)

    ReplyDelete