Sunday, September 19, 2010

See You again in Two Months!

Hey!!!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm going to be gone for two months and won't be able to get online then. I will be attending EXCEL, a two month long girls discipleship program, in Dallas. My sisters Amanda and Whitney will be there as well. Whitney is going to be an assistant and Amanda will be a student like me. We will be learning life skills and will be growing in our walks with God. I know that Amanda and I will both miss our friends and family while we are gone! When I get back, I will tell ya'll all about it and show some of the photos that I will have taken.
Anyways....I've got to get up super early in the morning, so I must be going now. 

Oh girls...If you would like to write me, my address is:

Ashley Hall
1312 S Ervay St
Dallas TX 75215

I would love to receive a letter from you while I'm away. Hope ya'll have an amazing two months!!! 


Ashley Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment