Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wade and Maria

Wade and Maria’s
Engagements


           It was such a great honor to be able to shoot Wade and Maria's engagements! I have known Wade for as long as I can remember. Maria, on the other hand, I have only known for a few years. Last December I told Wade that he needed to hurry up and propose to Maria so that I could take their engagement photos before I left for college. Well…after carrying around the ring for awhile, he decided that one night while they were at a fair in Longview, was the right moment to get down on one knee, in front of many people, and ask Maria to be his wife. Of course she said yes, as she had been waiting for him to ask her for a long time. J  I love watching the two of them together! They are one of the cutest couples that I have seen. When she looks at him, I can see the love in her eyes.  Oh…it just makes me smile! I love love soo very much!  Their wedding is set for March 2011. Thanks so much for allowing me to take part in this special occasion in ya'lls life! I pray that God blesses ya'll marriage greatly! 


Ashley Marie

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, You are doing a wonderful job! I am so happy to see you pursuing photograpny and the Lord has blessed you with such talent. Love, mrs greene Proverbs 25:11

    ReplyDelete